15 - Daily Bible Readings for 22/4/2012 'START' TO DAY to methodically read the Bible -
1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist
2012-04-22 20:38:44 UTC
Wow! already three+ months of the year has quickly past and the wise
and spiritual discerning have now read the NT half-way through.

So all newcomers....why not start reading
the most important Book in the World.
It only takes 20-30 minutes a day and the rewards are tremendous.

A daily spiritual help in facing day to day problems, and learning of the
complete past history of Almighty God's chosen people, the Jewish Nation,
which is always in the news as the approach of their King, the Lord Jesus
Christ approaches ever nearer.

May God bless all who make the attempt to read and understand the Word of
God. Off we go then...
With the excellent Bible Readings for Today.
Duet....................5
Eccles.................1
John..................17-18

Or for those who want to go directly to the source of this study guide,
it can be found at http://www.antipas.org/readings/readings.html

It takes normally between 20-30 mins per day depending on one's reading
speed.
It will be found many unanswered questions which may have seemed puzzling
and "Hard to be understood" are slowly and precisely answered as the Bible
is methodically read through day after day.

Here is a helpful link for anyone who either does not have a Bible to
hand, or might prefer reading from their computer, or might want to compare
different translations, or even read non-English versions:
http://www.biblegateway.com/

And for those who wish to listen to the Bible while doing their chores.
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

Jeff Hickling.
1 Cor. 11:2 "Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things,
and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you."
1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist
2012-04-23 19:13:44 UTC
Wow! already three+ months of the year has quickly past and the wise
and spiritual discerning have now read the NT half-way through.

So all newcomers....why not start reading
the most important Book in the World.
It only takes 20-30 minutes a day and the rewards are tremendous.

A daily spiritual help in facing day to day problems, and learning of the
complete past history of Almighty God's chosen people, the Jewish Nation,
which is always in the news as the approach of their King, the Lord Jesus
Christ approaches ever nearer.

May God bless all who make the attempt to read and understand the Word of
God. Off we go then...
With the excellent Bible Readings for Today.
Duet....................6-7
Eccles..................2
John...................19

2012-04-24 06:10:51 UTC
"1st Century Apostolic Traditionalist" wrote in message news:...

Wow! already three+ months of the year has quickly past and the wise
and spiritual discerning have now read the NT half-way through.

So all newcomers....why not start reading
the most important Book in the World.
It only takes 20-30 minutes a day and the rewards are tremendous.

A daily spiritual help in facing day to day problems, and learning of the
complete past history of Almighty God's chosen people, the Jewish Nation,
which is always in the news as the approach of their King, the Lord Jesus
Christ approaches ever nearer.

May God bless all who make the attempt to read and understand the Word of
God. Off we go then...
With the excellent Bible Readings for Today.